About Me

Welcome to my blog! My name is Hailey, and I am a creative writing student at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. I hope to one day become a published author and perhaps even a screenwriter. Outside of my career aspirations, I am a lover of stories, which include films, television, and movies. I am a bisexual woman, and this class caught my attention right away. I am very passionate about my queer community, and I love being in a welcoming space filled with other queer people. Additionally, I become overwhelmingly happy when I discover a movie/show/book that has queer characters, and more often than not, I seek out media that includes LGBTQ+ people. I took this class not only to be introduced to more queer stories, but to also learn more about my community through these stories, and all about the different kinds of representation in film throughout the history of filmmaking.

Comments

Popular Posts